Jefferson School Newsletter
March 16-20, 2020
Tuesday 1-Chicken Salad Sandwich 2-Domino's Pizza Garden Salad Fruits & Veggies
Wednesday 1-Hot Ham & Cheese/Bun2-BBQ Pork Nachos Baked Beans Fruits & Veggies
Thursday1-Hamburger/Bun2-Max Sticks Green Peas Fruits & Veggies
Friday1-Fish Sticks Chips & Salsa Fruits & Veggies
PLEASE KEEP LUNCH ACCOUNTS CURRENT. THANK YOU.
Dates to Remember:
Mon., Mar. 16: JCO Meeting at 6:00 P.M.
Wed., Mar. 18: Third Nine Weeks Report Cards Go Home
Thurs., Mar. 19: Spring Pictures
Fri., Mar. 20: EARLY DISMISSAL AT 11;30 A.M.- School Improvement Day
Mar. 30-Apr. 3: IAR State Testing
Apr. 6-13: NO SCHOOL- Spring Break
IAR Testing Beginning March 30-April 3
You can help your child do his or her best on the test by:
· making sure your child attends school on the days of testing;
· making sure your child gets a good night’s sleep the night before testing;
· making sure you child eats a nutritious breakfast in the morning;
· reminding your child to ask the teacher questions if he or she does not understand;
· letting your child know that you and the school have confidence in their ability to do their best; and
· advising your child not to worry about the test, just do the best he or she can.
Lifetouch + Shutterfly
Jefferson Elementary School has partnered with Lifetouch and Shutterfly. Families can create custom stationary, gifts and decor using school pictures through the Tiny Prints and Shutterfly Storefront. For every purchase, Shutterfly will donate 8% back to Jefferson Elementary School. For more information visit the website below.